Monday, March 23, 2009

Press thing

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Brooklyn College Master of Fine Arts Open Studios

4.24.09 6-10pm
4.25.09 12-6pm

I am a night painter, so when I come into the studio the next morning the delirium is over. I come into the studio very fearfully, I creep in to see what happened the night before. And the feeling is one of, "My God, did I do that?".
-Philip Guston

America's oldest M.F.A. program is holding its Spring Open Studios.
Twelve first year and eleven second year Masters candidates open their workspaces to the public, showing finished works and ideas in progress, fleeting successes and unmitigated disasters. What better time to support the arts than now, at the brink of our Nation's demise?

Artists: Dominik Wyka | Jacob Zurilla | Emily Bicht | Mark Bump | Juan Ortega | Lars Rassmusen | Susanne Cranston | Antonio Serna | Paul Gagner | David King | JungHwa O'Connell | Luiza Kurzyna | Nathaniel Lieb | Marina Pavlutskaya | Jeff Frederick | Erin Zelley | David Loncle | David Friedman | Matthew Wilson | Elias Melad | Emet Sosna | Sara Reiss | Maria Tasigiannis | Zane Wilson

Take either the 2 or the 5 train
to Flatbush/Brooklyn College.

http://www.brooklynmfa.com/
For more information contact us at brooklynart@gmail.com
or call 718.951.5588 ext. 5181








Edit as you will guys. Make sure I spelled your name right and didn't forget anybody.
Also I don't know that we've decided on these times. We should decide on the time before we tell people to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment