Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Open Studios 2009

Hey All,
Here is the Brooklyn College Open Studios card. Let me know what you all think.

Regarding Dates and times, I'm sort of for having it 2 weeks after spring break, May 1 and May 2, Instead of the week right after spring break. Also, I noticed a few people concerned about the Saturday hours.. I'm thinking maybe we should have it earlier 12-6 (instead of 2-8)? More brunch-style, bagels and coffee emphasis, plus the early light is nice!

Please comment and let us all know what you think.

Matthew will email/post the press release soon too so be on the look out.

Things remaining: Paul is gonna help us get the budget for the printing. I'll be in contact with him.

BACK:

1 comment:

  1. i think we should stick to the dates and hours as we agreed on. I like how it looks.

    ReplyDelete